Organized by Singapore infocomm Technology Federation (SiTF), the ICT business Forum held on 24th February 2011 is where leaders and Infocomm Technology (ICT) professionals from the Singapore ICT community come together to gain insights into ICT business landscape, emerging trends and opportunities , and technological developments.
The theme for 2011: “Prosper with People , Productivity, and Planet” aims to provide invaluable perspectives on how organizations can reap profitability by incorporating innovations that increase business efficiency and minimize environmental impact.
A panel of distinguished speakers including industry experts, analysts, and business leaders are being invited to speak at the forum. This event will be a good opportunity for infocomm and enterprise business leaders, C-level executives, entrepreneurs and ICT professionals to get together to discuss opportunities and foster new relationships.
The forum in the morning session will examine the issues that will impact the ICT sector and provide viewpoints into the changing ICT business trends. Moreover, the afternoon session will discuss on emerging technologies and best practices to help enterprises and organizations to fully harness the opportunities brought about by infocomm.
As an exhibitor in this forum, OPUS together with our partners – PowerPro and Hitachi Asia took this opportunity to share with the delegates on our various products and services.
- Terastack Green Data Storage Solution, which is already available in the United States and Europe, significantly reduces power consumption and cooling costs in comparison to traditional storage devices. As the benchmark for green optical data storage, the Hie Electronics TeraStack Solution TBYTe product line delivers up to 90 per cent energy cost savings. It integrates an enterprise application server with up to 78 terabytes (TB) of extendable online/nearline and unlimited offline data storage using less than 600 watts of electricity.
- PowerPro UPS ; full range of Uninterruptible Power Supply by our partner, PowerPro.
- JP1 System Management Software; a highly cost-effective approach to do job automation in a virtualized environment by our partner, Hitachi Asia.
- Vein ID; a higher security solution using finger vein authentication system by our partner, Hitachi Asia.
IT Outsourcing services :
- Enterprise IT Support & Outsourcing
- Enterprise Network Integration (Security & Network Infrastructure)
- Customer Support Centre Outsourcing
To find out more information on the products, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
View the ICT Business Forum 2011 Presentation slides here.
Photo album: Click here to view.