The Business Management Manager is responsible for planning the full product lifecycle from user research to identifying product positioning in which it operates. You are responsible to define the product strategy and roadmap through developing prototype and managing pricing to ensure financial sustainability for adoption. You will ensure synergy within and across MS Regional / Local Business
• Develop product strategies, roadmaps and determine market segmenting, targeting, and positioning for Managed Services portfolio.
• Engage partners and work with Service Operation, Delivery Operation and Sales Management Operation on the development of new / enhanced services features and processes to deliver unique value propositions in Singapore and AP region.
• Optimize cost structure, product profitability and customer value proposition.
• Analyse market and competitive information to identify market needs and corresponding product enhancements / development required based on benchmarks / feedbacks including engagement with select customers.
• Work with Product Manager to run effective horizontal marketing programs and events to create market awareness and generate sales leads.
• Effectively manage the product roadmap based on our strategic goals, prioritizing across tactical and strategic goals, and making correct trade-offs between the user experience, government priorities and technical priorities
• Partner closely with the development and design team in an agile environment and continually improve ways of working. Conceptualise features based on user research and in-depth understanding of the user, and ensure features are built well, delivered on time and successfully rolled out.
• Innovate in order to manage changing situations and enable the team to react quickly to the operational needs, by breaking down requirements to release quickly and iterate.
• Sourcing of new partners to onboard based on needs and requirements from the business by leveraging knowledge and networking with the ecosystem
• Go-To-Market: Orchestrate different resources within the MSBU organization to support co-selling and GTM activities and create/ maintain a long-term, scalable joint GTM model that drives partner and customer success.
• Perform any other duties as and when assigned by the supervisor.
• Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or Information Technology or its equivalent
• At least 20 years of managed services experience with proven ability to work in large groups and some experiences in managing operation improvement initiatives
• Strong exposure to strategic problem solving and root cause analysis methodologies preferably in a customer service organization, business operations
• Must have strong passion in driving improvement initiatives
• Strongly skilled in process flow documentation
• Effective influencing, organizational and problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, communication skills and ability to interact with all levels
• Strong presentation skills and ability to write professionally
• A self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as in a team
• Competent at communicating at the MSBU Leadership level
• Strong personal commitment to achieving results
• Strategic thinker, with innovative ideas and solutions for improvement initiatives
• Preferably someone with ITIL or any service improvement related certification
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail