Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions:
- Responsible for end to end recruitment process. Identify and understand requirement from hiring manager on any job requisitions, sourcing, screening, interview scheduling, salary calibration, reference check, offering and new hire on-boarding.
- Monitor and process staff on board, confirmation, contract renewal, promotion, adjustment, appraisal, exit interview etc. Ensure HR documentation is accurate and up to date. Manage & review staff attendance, leave record, claim according to company policy.
- Responsible in develop and maintain HR Policy and procedure. Ensure compliance to statutory requirements and regulations, as and when required.
- Responsible for timely processing of monthly payroll and related reports for submission to relevant government authorities likes EPF, SOCSO, IRB, HRDF etc. Handle yearly submission to IRB and preparation of EA forms
- Liaise with Government authorities like EPF, SOCSO, IRB, Labour Office, Immigration Office, MDEC as and when required.
- Manage foreign knowledge worker’s permit application, renewal, cancellation, tax clearance etc
- Work with HR manager/Operation manager on discipline matter – counselling, show cause, disciplinary action.
- Coordinate staff training and manage HRDF
- Responsible in general office administration
- Assist in Finance-related matter eg: invoice, petty cash, payment, audit
- Assist in project costing/budget preparation.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s) (Verbal and Written): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Proficiency in Mandarin will be an added advantage
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is preferred.
- Highly organized, meticulous and Independent
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to establish positive working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Well verse in Malaysia labour law.