Technical Services Manager responsible to implement and support our managed services offerings to the market. The candidate will be responsible for working closely with respective stakeholders including Product Manager, Technical Architect, Engineering and Operations teams to define, develop and deploy MSBU product & services. The position is unique and core to our key value proposition. He/she will need to deliver effective, highly competent support and consistently deliver in a person-centred environment which promotes positive relationships.
• Developing product & service strategies, roadmaps and determine market segmenting, targeting and positioning for Managed Services portfolio.
• Establishing and cultivate collaboration with internal stakeholders in Managed Services solutions to deliver differentiated managed services with unique value propositions.
• Engaging Sales and Presales for better understanding of customer and market demand and drive towards product & service development.
• Engaging with Product Manager, Technical Architects, Engineering & Operation Team on the development of new services features.
• Establishing and enhance Managed Services product & services to ensure the smooth delivery of services.
• Working close with respective stakeholders to analyse market and competitive information to identify market needs and corresponding product enhancements / development required
• Develop & enhance product features and review pricing to ensure product competitiveness and service quality based on benchmarks/feedbacks.
• Provide technical services to stakeholders with immediate and accurate responses.
• Ensuring availability and timeliness of product information to internal stakeholders as well as provide product training to various stakeholders.
• Troubleshooting in solving technical problems, product and services defects
• Provide training to stakeholders on existing and new products & services standards.
• Monitoring product quality against target levels and trigger corrective actions where necessary.
• Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree (Electronics /Computer Science/ICT preferred)
• At least 5 years of ICT Industry and has experience with Managed Services Provider
• Working & technical knowledge of Workplace Management, Infrastructure, Cloud Computing & Cybersecurity
• Good analytical and critical thinking
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Interpersonal and people management skills